Wednesday, January 8, 2014

8 months

My little LouLou turned 8 months old this week.

these monthly photo shoots are starting to get a little tough seeing as though this is what she wants to do the whole time...


She is pretty much standing up at all times, and has started furniture surfing.


we had to get out the baby gates bc she is all over the place. and shes quick.


I'm pretty sure i caught her standing unassisted for about 3 seconds the other day.  she'll be walking soon no doubt.


the kid lives to eat.  she wants food all. the. time. I'm fairly certain if she could just eat all day she would.  i have yet to introduce a food she hasn't destroyed.  I'm talking tomatoes, avocados, you name it, shell eat it.


she sleeps a solid 12 hours every night.  7-7.   i like that...a lot. and shes up to about 8 teeth that i can sort of see.  4 on top and 4 on bottom.

you can see 2 of them here :)
First Christmas was a hit and I'm pretty sure she dug it...


Happy 8 months silly girl...