Monday, December 9, 2013

playroom mini makeover

I did a blog post on our playroom a couple years back.  We have made some changes to it since, mainly adding some furniture and a TV. I also was able to move a lot of toys up to the girls room.


I still kept my Smiths pics...they are perfect in this room.  there are actually a few more i might get and make a bigger photo wall..


Ill probably rearrange it again once the kids tree is down...


I moved the yellow cabinet out of the living room temporarily...


 to accommodate the Christmas tree.

christmas post coming soon!
and decided that I really like it in the playroom...


So Ill figure out what to do with it after Christmas...

Also you will notice my new little coat rack over to the side of the TV.  Mr H put that up for me this weekend...


i was sick of the girls coats and bags laying all over the place.  this space was underutilized, so we threw up some 1x3 pieces of wood and 6 hooks.

i purposely put the hooks lower so the girlie's can hang their own things...

I of course kept my orange desk!


Even though i never use it!!

This room is a great space, and LA spends most of her time in here which is nice.  Sadly though, its almost always a disaster area.  as is anything that girl touches.