Wednesday, December 18, 2013

decked halls

 I decorated for Christmas weeks ago and intended to do this post weeks ago, but it has seriously taken me that long to clean my house to be able to take any decent pics to put on the blog.  And its already dirty again.  ugh.

the tree is beautiful.  i love my christmas tree.  i wish i could keep it up year round.


maybe i will


our mantle is getting full...only room for 1 more kid...or dog in the future.


The mixed Department 56 Villages fit nicely on the new builtin


it all looks pretty cool lit up at night. very cozy with the fire while watching TV...


more winter decorations...



You've seen the kids tree in the playroom...

she replaced the star with a megaphone on top of her tree.
all decorations in here were picked out by LA.
The Dining room got some christmas love...


My DIY Christmas card holder. BTW I did not send out Christmas cards again this year, so if you are thinking i skipped you this year, i didnt.  Im just lazy. Maybe Ill do a New Years card again.



The kitchen..




These are my fav...


and i love these bottle brush trees.  i have them everywhere...


its not Christmas without Cookies...



The gilrs room has its own pink tree...


I also set up lights on LAs bed.  Its awesome and she loves it.  Those will stay up year round though...