Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Im in love...

how cute would this little turkey look in this little turkey hat...

she'd look pretty darn cute which is why i scooped this bad boy up on zulily today. 

i think i need these glasses for all my holiday drinking.  and i drink a lot during the holidays...and the rest of the year, but we are focusing on the holidays here...

How cute is this?  it could be a fun afternoon project with the girly.


LA loves nesting dolls...as do I...I like this idea to make personalized ones...might make a cute christmas gift.

i just love Etsy
also loving this bag from ModCloth.  I have about 4 bags that i carry random crap around in.  not kidding.  4 bags. random crap. Mr H is always telling me i have too much random crap. which is why this bag is so fitting.


Between the girls and me being sick so far this year, we are running on average at least 2 humidifiers a night.  they are ugly and bulky.  if i had an extra couple hundred of bucks laying around i would scoop a couple of these up in a second....
who knew a humidifier could be so pretty.

Happy Friday and Have a great weekend!!