Thursday, April 25, 2013

A twirling nook...

 I gave this dumpy little nook in the girls room a quick makeover...it went from this...


To this...



This little area was originally going to house a glider chair, but since LA pretty much took it over as her "twirling area" I decided to leave it open for twirling purposes and make it pretty!

First thing I did was paint the crawl space doors with this pink chalkboard paint I ordered off Amazon...
And I must say they turned out super cute...
she digs it...
an early morning twirling sesh
Then Mr H installed hardwood and I added some blinds that arent mini blinds...and it turned out super cute.


I added some fabric bunting above the window.  It was something super cute i came across on pinterest. 


 It was really easy to make.  I grabbed a couple yards of different color fabrics and cut them into 1-2 inch long strips...


Then tied them to a long piece of rope stuff...


no rhyme or reason to the order of the ribbon tying...

and voila...



All and all the twirling nook turned out super cute!