Sunday, March 17, 2013

happy birthday to me...

I bought myself a new couch for my birthday...

I have been wanting a new sofa for quite some time. the old one was gross and deformed, not to mention has taken a beating from 2 dogs, 2 adults, and a toddler who thinks its a trampoline.


its not what i was looking for at all, but i love it. The tealish/greyish/blueish color works well in the living room (im having a hard time photographing the actual color).  and its so much bigger than the older one, we can all actually fit on the couch now.  plus with the baby coming, i wanted more space and something new and clean.


i just need some new pillows, and a new rug, and a new coffee table....minor details...

its a lot bigger than the last one too, so we can all actually fit on it now, and with the new baby coming, i really wanted something new (clean) and big.

the old one is currently holed up in the play room until i decide what to do with it.


the playroom, which stores a bunch of junk my child wont play with, is getting turned into a den/extra living room/somewhat playroom.  Basically a room where Mr H will go to watch baseball football hockey or whatever,  and a room i can throw all the downstairs toys into, and oh yeah  my orange desk!


so until i get a new smaller sofa for this room. the old one will hang there...

but back to my new couch...


the color changes the feel of the whole room...that and the new fireplace/builtins...which by the way, are thiiiiiiis close to being done. pics to come shortly...