Friday, February 22, 2013

new curtains

I loved my chevron curtains in my dining room...


but recently i have been thinking that the chevron is a little too much in this room. i want to tame it the room down a little. Then I found these curtain panels on clearance at Target last weekend.







The color matches perfectly in this space...only problem is the blinds.  they are too yellow-ish or something.
Im not sure if i want to go white or dark brown...I used the colortopia website to sketch in both color options...

BROWN BLINDS....


WHITE BLINDS...


i like both but i am leaning towards the dark brown.  i think it will flow better with the rest of the room...



Now i just have to find some blinds i like.  do i go roman shades, bamboo shade, wooden blinds????
Hopefully Ill be back on Monday with an answer!