Tuesday, September 4, 2012

thrift store finds

 Scored this little toy box for 10 bucks!  Doesnt even need a makeover.

 

it looks super cute in homegirls room.



Spotted these owls for 2 bucks last week....


Primed and painted with a coat of white...



They looks super cute on the entry table...



And lastly, this guys not from the thrift store, but I picked it up at the dollar bin at Target.


gave it a paint job and stuck it on the mantle.


My mom scored this peice for me a few weeks ago. Its currently living in the garage, but will  be going in the dining room eventually. I just need to figure out what i want to do with it first.


Im going to add some legs to it.  And maybe paint it black? or yellow?  or purple????? It will take me at least 6 months to decide so dont hold your breath...