Friday, August 31, 2012

End of summer....

Summer is nearing an end.  Mr H started back at school this week, and LA starts preschool next week.  I cant believe my little girl is old enough to be going to preschool.  I can tell she is nervous, but we have been talking about it for weeks now and I think she is getting a little bit excited.  I will be a  mess on Tuesday morning, rest assured.

at preschool orientation

Sadly, today was LAs last day with her sitter Ms Pat.  She has been LAs personal caregiver for the past 2 years. We will miss her dearly, but she lives close by and we plan on keeping in touch.


I cant believe this summer is already over. I had so many things planned to do this summer, but slacked on it all.  which is fine by me.  i have all fall/winter/spring to work on house projects.

Happy last weekend of summer!