Friday, December 16, 2011

decked halls

The minute the red and green tubs are hauled down form the attic, i get giddy.  I freaking love the holidays.  I also love the mini-makeover i get to give the house for a month.  (2 months in my case since i start early)


I put our tree in a different spot every year.  This is the first year its been in front of the windows and i love it.




The mantle doesnt change a lot year to year...besides the whole fireplace being a different color than last year, its pretty much the same set up.


I love pre-lit garland.  i want to keep it around year round...




My Jim Shore Nativity set...



The dining room book shelf hosts our Dept 56 village...

it looks really cool lit up, but i cant seem to figure out how to take a picture of it






The kitchen...


I have seen these hanging ball ornaments all over pinterest this year.  (teehee hanging balls)



Even the bathroom got a little Yuletide cheer


Merry Christmas!!