Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pinterest Re-do

So Im back with this months edition of You pinned it on pinterest so do it already. I changed the title to something shorter.  Deal.
I actually have a couple pinterest re-do's for this month.  But since its time to start decking the halls, Ill  start with a Christmas-y one.

I have loved this advent calendar from Pottery Barn for quite some time.



I have seen a few DIY versions of it so I thought i would give it a whirl. Here is the DIY pinned version from Bower Power blog.

pinned here
So with a cork board, some drop cloth, and some index cards, I got to work.  Here she is...


By next year I would like to find some smaller ornaments.  But these were available and free - so they work for now.


Here she is hanging out.


more christmas pics to come...once I get my house back in some sort of order....