Monday, November 7, 2011

Friday Favs (on Monday)

Friday was a super busy day round here, so I never got around to posting my favs of the week.  So here they are.

I am LOVING this backsplash.  I would never be daring enough to go this bold with a tile backsplash but its working in this kitchen...and the barstools are pretty awesome too.

pinned here
This is pretty flippin sweet considering I have a more tree trunk than I know what to do with.  Thank you Irene.

pinned here

Cant wait for this book.  Mindy Kaling is hilarious.

pinned here
If you live in Northern VA and have never had the Tomato Basil soup at La Madeline, you are missing out my friend. Its the best.  THE BEST.  no other tomato basil soup compares.  not even close. Unfortunately there are no La Madelines around here.   You can understand my delight when i came across this pin the other day. The recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but i will this week to see if this in fact tastes like THE La Madeline Tomato Basil soup.  

pinned here
This is hilarious.  And thats all.

pinned here

Happy Friday Monday!