Thursday, October 20, 2011

You pinned it on Pinterest so DO IT ALREADY.

I always see so many things on pinterest that I have the best intentions to recreate.  There are so many ideas, crafts, recipes, DIY projects, sewing projects, etc. I pin all these projects to my idea boards, and then I never go back and take a stab at any of them.

So - I'm starting a new monthly (weekly is a little too ambitious) post called You pinned it on Pinterest so DO IT ALREADY. where I recreate one thing I saw on pinterest that month. Im hoping it will inspire my inner craftiness.

So this month I took a stab at something pretty easy.  In fact, I wanted to do this before I saw it on pinterest.  Seeing it a thousand times "pinned"  finally gave me the shove I needed to do it.  That and I was running out of space to keep all my wine corks....

So here is the Pin...


Easy peasy.  Cork letters.  All i need are corks, my glue gun, and wine.  Wine is a must for any project, especially one involving wine corks.  Im creating ambiance.



And voila...




She's cute aint she?

Here are some other projects I have done around the house with corks...


cork wreath...



cork trivet....


cork magnets


I also have some super cute cork Christmas projects coming in the next month or so as well.

I need to get busy drinking!