Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

I freakin love Fridays. I had a super busy week, so there was not a lot of pinning going on...well not as much as normal anyway.

But here are my favorites from this week.


Love these little DIY light fixtures.  I think I am going to attempt something like this in my hallway...

pinned here
Champagne and wine smoothies?  sign me up...

pinned here
pinned here
These cake pops are adorable. I love any and all things Boston Terrier.  I think GW will get these on his next birthday.

pinned here


I wonder if I could pull this off in LAs new room? Maybe remove her closet door??

pinned here
This costume is hilarious. 

pinned here
I am still trying to figure out LAs costume for this year. I dont think I can top her Billy Idol custome from last year though.  Im taking suggestions BTW...

LA - Halloween 2010

My kid is ridiculous.  Happy Friday!