Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Favorites

My pinterest page was gettin lots of action this week.  The web was full of all sorts of goodies.
Here are a few of my favs from the week.

This back splash is lovely.  I love the glass, the color, the everything.  I love that rug too.  ok I love this whole kitchen.

pinned here

Anyone know where I can find some old truck springs?

pinned here

I dream of having walk in pantry one day.  Especially one this cute and organized

pinned here

Lots of good stuff for the little people this week too!

like this baby trench...punch you in the face cute...and probably punch you in the face expensive too seeing as though its Burberry.

pinned here
And these ridiculously adorable guys...

Pinned here

And lastly - the most disturbing/random/weird/funny thing I saw on pinterest this week...

This dog bed-lap thing...

pinned here

Happy Friday!