Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday.  Its been a rough week over here, but its Friday, so things are looking up!
Here are my favorite things (pins) this week.

I love-LOVE- this front door.  I think I may have finally decided what color to paint ours...

pinned here
These E cards are hilarious.  I see one almost every week that literally makes me LOL or ROTFLMAO or whatever those stupid accronyms are...

pinned here

Speaking of LOL'ing....I got a good chuckle from this. Its super random I know, but funny nonetheless...

pinned here

Someone tell Mr H that I want one of these rings....please and thanks...size manhands...

pinned here 
I will more than likely give this a shot this weekend at some point.  now that i know how to make my own mod podge...

pinned here

I can totally see GW sporting something like this for halloween this year...Im sure he will love it.

pinned here
Happy weekend all !!