Friday, September 23, 2011

Big Girl Room

Im narrowing in on the details for LAs new room.




Here is the Duvet I decided on.  Its from Urban Outfitters and I LOVE it.  Its perfect. Its my new inspiration for the whole room....


The only furniture that is currently staying in there is this vintage green hutch.


And the awesome rocker.


Everything else is gettin the boot.

I will keep all these adorable Etsy prints...
here
here
here

But I think the pompoms are gonna have to go....

the rugs are staying though
Im going to paint an old dresser this color blue.



 I have decided to paint the bed white. (this week anyway)
I am also going to make some new curtains.  These are the fabrics I am currently pondering...Im a kinda all over the place with this....

this orange chevron is the top contender right now.  






And there you have it.  My makeshift room board for LAs new big girl room.  I hope to have the room done by the end of the year.   Luckilly I have some some time since she is still sleeping in her crib.