Wednesday, September 28, 2011

20 months

 My girl is 20 months old today.  I cant believe it.



You can only catch a small glimpse of baby left in this big girl lately. And I am probably biased, but she is seriously one of the prettiest little things I have ever seen.



She knows her Grandma, Grandpa, YaYa and PopPop. And can call them all by name.

and she loves them....
Speaking of love, I received and unprompted I love you from girly this month, and let me just say it was one of the best moments of my life. It was accompanied with a huge bear hug.  Believe me tears were flowing.

Someone got her first hair cut this month too.  I did it myself.  Just needed to cut back those bangs and get rid of the baby mullet. she was less than thrilled about sitting still that long.

look at that cute lil Bob...
She has quite a love hate relationship with GW these days.  I think its more love on her end/not so much on his end.  Regardless, she is all over him...all the time....

I think he doesnt hate it sometimes
I cant believe my little baby is 20 months old already.  I know every parent says it, but time does really fly by quickly.  I wish I could slow it down a little.

Happy 20th sweet baby girl...