Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites

Here we are- Friday again.  Thanks goodness.  This week has been rough.  Im looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend with my girly.  Mr H is off at his fantasy football draft.  Its a rather big to-do with him and his boys.  I think they are nerds :)

So here are my five favorite finds this week.

This whole room is amazing.  I love the rug...the chairs...the curtains....the black doors...the chandelier...all of it.

pinned here

Im into orange lately.  How awesome are these end tables? Im thinking of incorporating orange into our bedroom somehow...maybe some orange pillows and nightstands like these tables.?.?.?

pinned here
I love this fan.  My kitchen needs this in a bad way.  But for the $475 price tag, my kitchen will sweat...
you can find it here
I need this rug for my master bedroom. (we are laying hard wood in there this fall- I can NOT wait)

pinned here
And lastly, this DIY fire pit that is supposed to cost only $30 to make.  I call BS, but I might have Mr H give it a shot this fall anyway.  I like to keep him busy.

pinned here

And there it is.  Happy Friday!