Tuesday, July 19, 2011

summer vacay...

 I know I have been MIA for quite some time.  We have slowed down our pace of remodeling and renovating every room in our home as the summer has approached. We are lazy like that. 

And for the past 7 days we have been shacking up here...



  dealing with this  view 24/7...





Ridiculousness right??  We have been in Coraolla NC for the past 7 days. Our house was amazing. 



awesome kitchen
that view...
check out that ceiling....

amazing board and batten throughout the house

A week waking up oceanfront in a kick ass beach house was the perfect vacation.

The maniac had a blast.  I have never seen her so energized and excited.  Also being around the older kiddos for a week really bumped her vocabulary into high gear.  She wont shut up.  I love it. 







It was a great week with great family and friends.  I cant wait until next summer. 



and one more pic- just because its a baby in a bikini and its super cute...its a blurry iphone pic, but ridiculous nonetheless...



Pics to come of the dining room soon - once I finish unpacking and removing the sand from every inch of our home....