Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to my mom (who is currently living it up in Cancun) and my MIL Betsy, and to all the other mothers in my life!

My big mothers day gift from Mr H is a new closet.  Sounds weird, but I have this long closet in the hallway that I store all of my crafting junk, sewing machine, party supplies, wrapping paper, and whatever else i can cram in there.  I call it my Monica closet (Friends). Its completly unorganized and it annoys the you know what out of me every time I go in there.

I have wanted to do something with this closet for years.  So Mr H is taking it over and making it happen :) custom shelving, new paint, maybe a fancy chandelier???   Love him!

Here is a before pic of the dumping ground...


Now I dont have an after picture yet, as the closet isnt finished. But here is the bone structure of it...


Those floors got a coat of white paint, which I loved. I love white hard wood.  and the walls recieved some new gray paint.  Im thinking yellow built in shelves and some cute baskets???  More pics to come...

Happy Monday!