Tuesday, March 8, 2011

today was a good day

Today is my birthday, and its been a great one so far...i am almost a bigger winner than Charlie Sheen...

~ woke up to 4 simultaneous birthday texts. (so much better than an alarm clock siren)

~ LA slept in until 8:30- meaning I didn't get out of bed until 8:30.

~ GW was super snuggly all morning (rare)


~ My keys, along with Mr H's keys were both where they were supposed to be this morning...winning!

~ LA wouldn't stop saying mamma all morning. she repeatedly hugged me, and she even let me brush her hair for almost 30 seconds


~ Not only did i find $5 outside my car this morning, I got into the car to find a full tank of gas (thanks Mr H)

~ pulled up to work with a big ol' birthday banner and my office decorated...

~ had these guys sitting on my desk waiting for me (Shari's Berries are no joke) these suckers are the size of golf balls...



~ got an email about this...

And its only lunch time- cant wait to see what the rest of today brings....Hopefully it involves me not being at work in an hour and a big ol glass of wine...